Event Organiser: Xabc Entertainment Pty Ltd.
Event (Trading as): Girrakool Blues Festival.
Venue: Mt Penang Parklands.
ABN: 75 151 022 507
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- Girrakool Blues Festival is an outdoor event held at the Mt Penang Parkland Gardens.
- There will be no refunds made on tickets if you choose not to attend due to inclement weather, or change of mind.
- Advertised tickets prices are exclusive of credit card charges, and will be subjected to a 2% credit card fee.
- Payment plans incur a one off administration fee of $5.00.
- Cancellation of the event may occur in an extreme weather situation, if this is the case then refunds will be issued to all ticket holders, less any ticketing costs.
- Non-Camping ticket holders should come to the festival entrance with their tickets / proof of ticket confirmation.
- Camping ticket holders should come to the festival camping entrance with their tickets / proof of ticket confirmation.
- Any tickets / proof of ticket confirmation may be refused entry if they are damaged or defaced.
- Wristbands will be attached at the gate and must be worn at all times for the duration of the Event.
- If entering the Event as an adult ID to prove legal age must be shown at the Festival entrance, if required or on demand.
- Patrons of ticket holders with Buddy Tickets, must enter the festival at the same time.
- Any minor under 18 years must be accompanied into the event, and be supervised at all times within the festival site, by a responsible adult in accord with the Liquor Act.
- Audio or visual recordings of the Event are prohibited.
- Still cameras are permitted but images may only be used for private purposes and not public display.
- By attending the Event, ticket holders consent to being included in any film and/or sound recordings of the Event that may take place and agree for these recordings to be used by the Event organiser.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the event organisers and the venue do not accept liability of any nature for the acts, omissions or default of those providing services in connection with the Event or any liability for any injury, damage, loss, delay or additional expenses which are incurred at or in association with this Event.
- Ticket holders acknowledge that neither the event nor the venue will be responsible for any loss or damage to property (including personal property such as bags, money or other personal items) brought to or purchased at the Event by ticket holders and their guests.
- Ticket holders and their guests must ensure they do not behave inappropriately.
- Entry may be refused or patrons may be asked to leave from the festival site if they are behaving in an intoxicated, disorderly, offensive, threatening or inappropriate manner, towards any person.
- The car park and the camping areas to the event site are an ALCOHOL FREE ZONE under the terms of the festival organisers liquor licence. Any alcohol consumed in these areas will cause immediate eviction and cancellation of your ticket and/or wristband.
- THE FESTIVAL EVENT AREA IS LICENSED. Any patron wishing to consume alcohol must have photographic ID. The Festival organisers reserve the right to evict patrons who disobey or break Responsible Service of alcohol legislation and the law.
- Anyone found supplying or buying alcohol for a minor will be evicted from the Event and will face criminal charges.
- Anyone found supplying or consuming illicit drugs will be evicted from the premises and face criminal charges.
- Certain areas within the Event venue may be smoke free zones. Smoking will not be permitted within the confines of these specific areas at the venue.
- Camping is free for patrons with a Friday, Saturday or Season Festival Tickets.
- Patrons will only be able to camp for the corresponding purchased tickets i.e. Friday Festival tickets can camp on the Friday night while Season Ticket holders can camp both Friday and Saturday nights.
- Patrons must indicate when purchasing festival tickets whether they wish to camp, otherwise we cannot guarantee a camping site.
- Campers with Friday only Festival tickets will need to vacate by 10am Saturday.
- Camping gates will open from 4pm on Friday and 8am Saturday.
- All vehicles will be subject to a car boot search prior to entry to the festival campgrounds. Any item including ALCOHOL, GLASS, WEAPONS, ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES or any item the Event organisers consider may be used in an illegal or offensive manner and may be confiscated. Refusal to consent to a search WILL prevent entry to the camping ground without refund.
- Please show respect for fellow campers, with no excessive noise or amplification after 10.30pm. No loud music or disruptive behaviour will be tolerated.
- All members of any campsite causing disruption will be evicted from the campsite, no warnings given.
- Camp fires are not permitted in the camping areas.
- Generators are not permitted in the camping areas.
- Animals are not permitted on the camping or event grounds.
- All campers must take their waste to the designated waste collection points.
- The Event shall not be held liable for any loss, theft, injury or damages sustained entering, or on the site.
- Breach of the above conditions may result in the removal of the patron, or the entire group, from the Event site.
- In order for patrons to purchase their ticket, the event organisers may need to collect and keep personal information, including name, address, credit card or payment details, and telephone. We may also need to disclose your personal information as required by law or as permitted under the Privacy Act.